We meet at Freemasons’ Hall, 60 Great Queen St, London, WC2B 5AZ – View a map.
We’d be delighted if you would like to join us at one of our meetings and you are guaranteed a very warm welcome. Please get in touch to arrange a visit.
Dates - 2019
Meetings start punctually at 4pm.
Thursday 5th March – Installation
- Thursday 4th June – 3rd Degree Working
- Wednesday 7th October – 3rd Degree Working
- Thursday 10th December – 1st Degree Working
Post meeting we dine at The Kingsley in Holborn.
Lodge of Instruction – 2019
Our ritual is based on Taylor’s working but has some aspects unique to the Lion and Lamb Lodge. LoI is held at Freemasons’ Hall, 60 Great Queen St, London, WC2B 5AZ on the five Tuesdays preceding the week of our regular meetings. It begins at 7pm and finishes no later than 9pm. There is usually time for social drinks before and afterwards should you be so inclined.
Dates this year:
11th, 18th and 25th February; 3rd March – Installation Working
- 12th, 19th and 26th May; 2nd June – 3rd Degree Working
- 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th September; 6th October – 3rd Degree Working
- 17th and 24th November; 1st and 8th December – 1st Degree Working